Luxinnovation and the Luxembourg Directorate of Defence are inviting the Luxembourg industry and research community to the European Defence Fund (EDF) 2023 Information Session
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about European Defence R&D collaboration opportunities in the fields of space, cyber, materials, ground, air, energy & environment, among others.
The event will provide an overview of:
- The European Defence Fund (EDF) call for proposals 2023: Key insights for Luxembourg Industry
- Priorities for the Luxembourg Directorate of Defence (DoD)
- Luxinnovation support initiatives
- National requirements and timeline for DoD support
- Multiannual perspectives on EDF from LuxGovSat
Companies and research organisations already active in civil (Horizon Europe, European Space Agency - ESA) and defence R&D (Joint Defence Call, European Defence Agency CapTechs, NATO) programmes are encouraged to register to the webinar. The European Defence Fund (EDF) aims at filling technology capability gaps within EU defence through close collaboration between EU companies, research organisation and Ministries of Defense, and by creating synergies to existing initiatives within EDA, NATO, Horizon Europe and ESA. To get the most out of the webinar, we recommend participants to identify beforehand the EDF Capability Technology categories of interest (see list below).